Partners You Can't Be All Things to All People - That's Why We Have Trusted Partners!
IntelliNet carefully forges vendor and service partner relationships that fortify our ability to provide superior customer service by:
- Offering proven software and hardware solutions to our customers – solutions that we have tested and stand behind
- Implementing solutions and services with experienced technicians certified in their respective disciplines
- Providing our staff of engineers, developers and consultants with career-paths that offer certification levels in their areas of expertise
IntelliNet also partners with technology companies who provide services complementary to IntelliNet's suite of managed infrastructure products, including:
- Security Auditing and Monitoring
- Agile Application Development
- Extended Hardware Service Warranties
IntelliNet staff has multiple Cisco certifications, and as a Cisco Premier Partner can provide hardware and services from the data center to the remote or single office.
IntelliNet is Microsoft Gold Partner across 3 disciplines including: Collaboration and Content, Datacenter and Messaging. We are also proud to have expanded that relationship as a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, offering Office 365 and Azure Services.
A VMware Enterprise Partner, IntelliNet's platform team is a vital part of any data center consolidation, upgrade, or VDI project. IntelliNet can also provide quotes for any VMware product.
With Our Dell/EMC Solution Provider and Affliate Program status, we can quote any size storage, server, and backup and recovery infrastructure that you need.
You are not fully protected from outages and data loss unless you have APC uninterruptible power supply (UPS). An APC MSP, IntelliNet will help you right size the correct APC based on your infrastructure's power requirements.
Read about how we work with our Vendor and Technology Services Provider and learn how these relationships can help you!
IntelliNet's technology services partners include:
The Refinery offers more than application programming - they make apps better by building "ambitious web applications that never lose sight of the people who use them."